Engineering & Design
Rymats' core in-house competencies are mechanical/industrial engineering & design, rapid prototyping, advanced part analysis, and photo-realistic rendering.
- Mechanical Engineering & Design
- Industrial Engineering & Design
- Complex Plastic Part Design
- Design For Manufacturability (Metals & Plastics)
- Finite Element Analysis (FEA)
- Structural Design (Steel, Aluminum)
- Piping Design (CS, SS, PVC, PP, PE)
- Graphic Design (Sell Sheets, Data Sheets, Assembly Manuals, etc.)
- Photo-Realistic Rendering
In-house tools & assets
- 3D CAD (Solidworks)
- 3D Simulation (Solidworks)
- Photo-Realistic Rendering (Photoview 360)
- 2D CAD / Schematics (Autocad)
- 3D Printing (FDM)
- Wood/Metal Fabrication & Assembly
Prototyping & 3D Printing
- Virtual Prototyping (Rendering & Simulation)
- 3D Printing (FDM, SLA)
- Model Making
- Machining & Fabrication
Short-run fabrication / Custom fabricated parts
We have teamed up with local and international manufacturers to offer short-run fabrication and manufacturing runs in order to help get your product to market faster. Please ask us about these services!
In order to better serve our clients, we have expanded our design services to offer a full range of product literature documents, including:
- Owner's Manuals
- Parts Breakdown Sheets
- Data sheets / Spec sheets
- Product Catalogs
- Product Flyers / Brochures
- Advertising Content (Print or Digital)
Check out our Projects Page for some samples!
We have formed partnerships with talented engineers & designers to increase our scope of knowledge and services.
- Electrical Engineering & Design
- Software Development
- Electronics Integration
Please contact us if you are interested in learning more about our consultation services. We have been involved with projects from inception to retail and can share invaluable insights on a wide range of topics, such as: research & development (R&D), intellectual property (IP) protection, patents & trademarks, proof of concept models, engineering, design, licensing products, contract manufacturing (local & international), pricing strategies, etc.